Webster Malcolm & Kilpatrick is available to assist both private individuals and businesses. The small team naturally encourages collaboration across their specialist areas to deliver practical advice and desired outcomes.
- Business restructuring and finance
- Sales and purchases of businesses
- All business advice including compliance (OSH, Employment, Commerce Commission)
- Trade mark and Intellectual Property services
- Court and tribunal hearings of all types at all levels (including employment disputes)
- Arbitration and mediation services
- Resource management hearings
- Debt recovery
- Trust and estates including wills
- House purchases
- Work licences (limited licence applications)
- Full range of family law including relationship property and care of children.
- Commercial and residential conveyancing
- Resource management
- We advise our business clients in relation to Commerce Commission and OSH investigations and prosecutions
If you’re unable to find a particular service, please contact us to learn how we could help you. Please note Webster Malcolm & Kilpatrick don’t offer criminal legal aid services and don’t usually act in relation to police or traffic prosecutions.